Thursday, 18 July 2013

New Inspirations On My Wall



Hey!
I am really excited about the summer vacations starting tomorrow!


I'm showing you my new inspirationboard today. 
Because I finished my ready-to-wear collection 2014, I'm ready for a new one and I hope these inspirations are going to help me finding ideas and creating new dresses.
Have a great day! x


Ich bin wahnsinnig aufgeregt und freue mich auf die morgen anfangenden Sommerferien!

Hier zeige ich euch mein neues Inspirationsboard.
Da ich meine Ready-to-Wear Kollektion 2014 nun beendet habe, arbeite ich schon wieder an der nächsten, und hoffe dass diese Ideen mir dabei helfen werde, neue Kreation zu schaffen.
Ich wünsche euch noch einen tollen Tag! x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig