Monday, 5 August 2013

Hola, I'm Back!

Hey There!


I'm back home from my vacation on Mallorca, Spain. 
I sailed together with family and friends around the island and we had an amazing time.
We spent two weeks in 8 different cities/places on Mallorca.

Here are some first photos of my holiday. This outfit is from Cala Ratjada, were I spent two lovely days.
I took the lemon skirt out of my Ready-to-Wear Collection 2014 with me and wore a simple white T-shirt with it.
I hope you enjoyed your time on vacation or at home as well! 


Mein Urlaub auf Mallorca ist nun zu Ende und ich bin wieder zu Hause.
Mit meiner Familie und Freunden bin ich  2 Wochen lang um die wunderschöne Insel gesegelt und wir hatten eine großartige Zeit.
In insgesamt 8 verschieden Städten/Orten auf Mallorca sind wir gewesen.

Hier sind einige erste Bilder. Dieses Outfit habe ich in Cala Ratjada, wo wir für zwei Tage waren, getragen.
Ich habe den gelb-grünen Rock aus meiner aktuellen Ready-to-Wear Kollektion 2014 mit einem schlichten, weißen T-Shirt getragen. 
Ich hoffe ihr hattet (bis jetzt) auch tolle Ferien!


Outfit :  Skirt  - KFB ; T-Shirt by H&M , Bag and gold ring - bought in Mallorca , 
Last Picture :  Shoulder Bag by Rebecca Minkoff , Sandals - Aldo 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig