Thursday, 8 August 2013

KFB Ready-to-Wear 13/14 - Part 3

Hey There!

Here is the 3. Part of my Ready-to-Wear Collection and some more looks and outfit options.
 
I showed the whole clothing collection with my fashionshow on July 6th.
(You can see the first looks, clicking here and here )

I hope you're enjoying these looks.
A big thank you to all my Models, you are the best, girls! x

What do you think about my collection? Send me a short mail, comment the pictures on Instagram or facebook, inbox or tweet me on facebook and twitter! 
Have a great day x



Hier sind einige weitere Outfits aus meiner Ready-to-Wear Kollection 2013/2014.

Die gesamte Kollektion habe ich am 6. Juli mit einer Modenschau präsentiert.

(Schaut euch doch meine ersten Posts, über die Kollektion hier oder hier an)
Ich hoffe euch gefallen die Outfits. 

Ich möchte außerdem meinen lieben Models danken! Ihr seit die Besten, Mädels! x


Was denkt ihr denn über die Kollektion? Sendet mir doch eine kurze E-Mail, kommentiert die Bilder auf Instagram/ Facebook oder schreibt mir eine kurze Nachricht auf Facebook oder Twitter!

Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Tag! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig