Dienstag, 24. September 2013

An "Autumn-ish Feeling" Today

Star Sweater - SC & Co California, Dress worn as a Skirt by H&M, Boots - Goertz Shoes, Tights by Falke

Hey Everyone!

How are you feeling today? 

I was in the "autumn" mood and got my "autumn-ish" clothing out, like my booties and sweater.

Make sure to follow my Instagram profile, and not miss any of my daily photo uploads!

I hope you are having a great week so far!


--------------------------------------------


Wie geht es euch allen heute?

Ich hatte heute einmal meine "Herbst"-Laune, sodass ich meine herbstliche Garderobe ausgeführt habe, sprich Stiefeletten und Pullover.

Folgt doch meinem Instagram Profil und verpasst keine meiner aktuellen Foto-Uploads!

Ich hoffe ihr hattet eine tolle Woche, bis jetzt!







SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig