Monday, 20 January 2014

Weekend Wear


Hey Everyone!

How was your weekend? 

Mine was pretty good. On Saturday I was in Holland to do some shopping with my mum and dad. Yesterday, on Sunday I had a really great time with my best friend. We went to the cinema and enjoyed it much. 

Here is my sunday and cinema outfit with my new "Superdry" sweater, which I've just got. I'm usually not into wearing brands names printed on my clothes but I like this sweater a lot!
Together with a white shirt and my camouflage trousers, I thought it looked very cool. 


---------------

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Wie war euer Wochenende?

Meins war sehr schön. Am Samstag war ich zum Shoppen mit Mama und Papa in Holland. Gestern, am Sonntag bin ich dann im Kino mit meiner besten Freundin gewesen. Wir hatten eine menge Spaß und habe den Tag genossen. 

Hier ist mein Sonntags-Outfit bzw. "Kino Outfit" mit meinem neuen "Superdry" Pullover. Normalerweise bin ich nicht der größte Fan von aufgedruckten Markennamen auf Klamotten, doch diesen Pulli fand ich sehr cool!

What I Wore : Sweater by Superdry ; Trousers and white Shirt  - Zara ; Shoes - Akira ; Bag - Liebeskind ; Coat - H&M ; Watch by Tommy Hilfiger 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig