Friday, 7 February 2014

About These Everyday Inspirations

Living Room Vibe

Meine Lieben, 


ich weiß ich rede viel zu viel und oft über "Inspirationen" etc. und man stellt sich bestimmt die Frage: 
"Wer braucht denn bitte all diese vielen Inspirationen und für was denn?"
Ja, diese Frage bekomme ich des öfteren von meinen Freundinnen zu hören. Und sie haben ja Recht! 
Zu viele Inspirationen übertrumpfen sich gegenseitig. Aber ich selbst brauche diese "alltäglichen" schönen "Bilder", welche Inspirationen ja eigentlich sind. Egal ob für Outfits oder neue Modedesigns, ein Schulprojekt ( jaa auch da helfen sie mir :) ) oder Geburtstagsgeschenke.

Unten seht ihr einige "alltägliche" Inspirationen meinerseits. 

Ich wünsche euch ein tolles Wochenende! 

---------

I know I talk too much and often about "inspiration" etc. and you might have asked yourself the question: 
"Who needs all these many inspirations and for what?" 

Yes, I  often hear that question from my friends. And I have to say, they're right!
Too many inspirations outdo each other.
But I, myself need these "everyday", "pictures" which inspirations actually are. Whether for new outfits or a fashion design, a school project (yes they also help me here :)) or birthday gifts. 

Below you can see some "everyday" inspiration on my part. 

I wish you guys a wonderful weekend!

When I (try to) work and find inspirations, my room looks like a mess!
Fruity Bomb : full grain, vegan pancake with pomgranade, banana and grapes. Yummmmmyyy! 
Mode lesen,  Mode machen, Mode tragen - Read Fashion, Do Fashion, Wear Fashion.
A few of my favourite shoes in the front row of my closet <3
Decorating Food : vegan, sugarfree cupcake, oranges and apple eaten with hazlnuts and
drunken with fresh lemon water. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig