Saturday, 26 April 2014

Turkey Diary #2 - Summer Look


The weather in Turkey was super sunny and warm, so I was able to wear summery outfits all the time.

Have a lovely weekend guys!


.........................

Das Wetter in der Türkei war sehr sonnig und schön warm, sodass ich die gesamte Zeit über sommerlich, fröhliche Outfits tragen konnte.

Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende, ihr Lieben!

What I Wore : Dress by Vero Moda ; Denim Shirt - Sally & Circle ; Shoes by Superga ; Bag - S. Oliver ; Watch by Tommy Hilfiger ; Bracelet - Hermès






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi, did you were without socks? Are sockless superga comfortable?
    xGiuly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I mostly wear them without socks in the summer because I don't like the look, haha. But I don't see any difference wearing no socks :)

    ReplyDelete

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig