Monday, 28 July 2014

It's Summertime - Wearing All White


Dieses Outfit habe ich auf Bali zum Abendessen getragen. Ich finde es super schön weiße Klamotten/Outfits in der Sommerzeit zu tragen! Mir verleiht es ein noch stärkeres, sommerliches Gefühl, da man die gute Laune und die Freude aus sich "heraus strahlen lassen kann". 

Alles Liebe, K.

-------------------------

I wore this outfit for a dinner in Bali. I really like wearing bright and especially white clothes/outfits in summertime! It gives me an even stronger, summery feeling because wearing white expresses my good mood and my joy so good! 

Much love, K.


What I Wore: Dress & Blazer H&M ; Bag & Shoes - bought on Bali ; Sunnies - unknown


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig