Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014

Amsterdam Diary - Goodbye, 'til next time.



Hey There!


Ich bin zurück aus Amsterdam und habe mich ein weiteres Mal in die Stadt verliebt.

Dieses Outfit habe ich am letzten Tag getragen. Zuvor hatte ich mir diese neuen Boots gekauft und musste sie unbedingt noch ausführen.
Alle anderen Teile des Looks sind u.a. meine Lieblingsbestandteile meiner momentanen Garderobe.

Wie gefällt euch dieser Look ?

Ich wünsche euch allen ein schönes Wochenende!

--------------------------------------

I am back from Amsterdam and I fell in love with the city again.

I wore this outfit on my last das in the city. I've bought these very cool boots on the same day and couldn't wait to wear them.

All other pieces of this look are a few favourites of my current fall wardrobe.

What do you think, dou you like the look ?

Have an awesome weekend guys!

What I Wore : Leather jacket by Oasis ( also love this one *here* ) ;  Shirt - Review ; Jeans by Light before Dark ; Boots - Sacha ( check out these ones *here* ) ;  Bag by Zara ; Watch - Tommy Hilfiger 

SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig