Thursday, 9 October 2014

Amsterdam Diary - My Personal Guide



Hey there!


Da der London - Guide, den ihr euch gerne *hier* ansehen könnt so gut angekommen ist, habe ich in diesem Post meine Hotspots und Lieblingsecken Amsterdams zusammengestellt!

-------------------------

Because many of you liked my London Guide, which you can check out *here* again, I thought I'd put together my hotspots and favourites of Amsterdam in this post!


When in Amsterdam, I ... 

eat & drink here : 


Luden, Spuistraat 304 - 306

 Café Esprit, Spui 10     
         
 Café Luxembourg, Spui 24

De Ysbreeker , Weesperzijde 23 

 Pancakes, Berenstraat 38


shop here:     

Pull and Bear , Urban Outfitters, Sacha and a lot more on Kalverstraat

We are Labels 9 Straatjes, Herengracht 356

Esprit, Athenaeum Nieuwscentrum ( magazine and book shop ) on Spui 

Scotch & Soda, Huidenstraat 3 


get inspired here:


             
 5 Things I loved, while I was in Amsterdam: 

My new boots by Sacha 

A colourful umbrella

Zuhause by Adel Tawil

the city guide 100% Amsterdam

Pancakes 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig