Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

What Inspired Me, What I Loved #3

Bright Autumn Look 
Hey hey!


Da in den vergangenen Wochen auf dem Blog wenig, dafür aber bei mir umso mehr los war, dachte ich mir, ich fasse meine Inspirationen einmal zusammen  : ) 

-----------------------------

Because in the past weeks there was not much going on here on the blog but in my life a lot more I thought it might be great to do another "throwback" and summarize my inspirations. : )

Missing Lovely Amsterdam
One of my favourite looks in the past weeks - " Splatters Of Pink " ( see the full post *here* )
Breakfast pancakes on Sunday mornings are the best!
Homemade iced tea in bed after a long day of work during my internship
"Nice things come in blue bags and boxes"! - so happy with this birthday present 

Happy with my new kicks and coat 
A few of my amazing birthday presents <3
A perfect sunny day in Maastricht with my girls
SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig