Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

Merry Christmas - Poncho Days



Merry Christmas!


Am heutigen ersten Weihnachtsfeiertag war ich mit meiner Familie brunchen. In meinem neuen "Cape"bzw. Poncho habe ich mich sehr wohlgefühlt, da es super bequem ist und trotzdem "etwas hermacht". 

----------------------------

On this second day of Christmas ( we celebrate on Christmas Eve and on the 25th & 26th ) I went out for brunch with my family and I wore my new beloved cape / poncho, which looked quite cool and a bit different to my usual looks :)

What I Wore: 

Poncho - bought at Boutique Belgique ( similar *here* / *here* 
Sweater by H&M
Trousers - GAP
Bag by Rebecca Minkoff ( love this one *here* aswell! )
Shoes - Sacha 
Watch by Tommy Hilfiger ( *here*

SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig