Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

Changes


Happy Monday!

Because it's my birthday in a few days, I thought about everything I did the past year. Not that I got sentimental and was shocked about how fast time flies, I just wondered how I have changed since then, since October 2014. I know, it's not a super long time but hey, turning 17 is waaaay different than turning "Sweet 16" right ? :-)

Changes happen all the time. And they are super important because all the experiences you make teach you what's important to you, what you need to be happy, what gives you something back and what gives you the most energy. 

Rightnow, I have so much new ideas and inspirations, I am excited about and I'd love to "bring to life".
Bring it on!

LOVE.
SHARE:

Kommentare

  1. I hope you have a fantastic birthday and may this year be even better than the last!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    AntwortenLöschen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig