Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016

Event: 3 Years KFB Fashionfactory


Happy Sunday!


On Friday, my closest friends and me celebrated the
  3rd KFB Fashionfactory anniversary


3 years ago, aged 14, I started this blog with the intention to create a space where I could share my interest in fashion, photography and writing. I had no idea that I would still do this in 3 years time.
I'm super happy with how it's going right now and am very excited for the future.

Thank you! 


wearing
 BLAZE biker jacket
WEEKDAY pants 
ZARA blouse
VINTAGE camo shirt 
ADIDAS sneakers
SHARE:

Kommentare

  1. Congrats! My blog's two year anniversary was yesterday and I started my blog when I was 15, it's so amazing how much my blog has grown and I'm sure you are feeling the same way. Again congrats, it's such an amazing accomplishment and if you want to check out my blog it's Like Lillian.

    AntwortenLöschen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig