Thursday, January 21, 2016

MBFW Berlin Diary: Day I


Happy Thursday!

After a few pretty busy but very inspiring days in Berlin, I am finally able to sit down for a minute and summerize all events and all my impressions!

One of my personal highlights has been I'VR Isabel Vollrath. I can't believe how inspiring the whole collection is! The mixture of so many different things e.g. ballett or military is amazing.
The show was so great, the music and the lightning underlined the energy of the collection perfectly!


Another show that I really liked this season was Rebekka Ruétz. 

Rebekka Ruétz presented her collection "So Close, So Far" at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week tent at the Brandenburg Gate. 
I loved the colors, especially the outstanding blue and the fur elements.


On Wednesday, I headed to the Me Collectors Room, the side-stage during the MBFW in Berlin, to see Brachmann.

I loved the minimalistic but also chic cuts and fabrics. The looks were super modern and ready to be worn!


2 comments

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig