Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

A Long Happy Weekend


Happy Sunday!

A long and fun weekend comes to an end. After an amazing summer start last week, the weekend felt even more perfect because of the incredible weather but also because of the happy people everywhere!

Rhein In Flammen, a festival in Bonn, Germany happend for the 30th time this year and the atmosphere was insane. I enjoyed every second of it that I've spent with my friends.

I really believe that weekends you spend with people that you love or do things you like are super important for a successful upcoming week. Especially in the summer, I try to go out and do fun stuff as often as possible.

Hope you had a great weekend aswell!


My current favorite playlist:



SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig