Tuesday, June 28, 2016

MBFW Berlin 2016 #Day1


Happy Tuesday & Happy Fashion Week kick-off!


The first day of MBFW Berlin started very early because of my 6a.m.- flight from Cologne to Berlin. Anyways, I enjoyed the fashion week kick-off a lot! It's always exciting because of the people you get to see (again) or meet and the creative vibe in the city.

My first stop today was the Styleranking Fashion Blogger Café - such a great place to meet amazing other girls and boys who enjoy blogging as much as I do! 


Brands like Björn Bork, Yves Rocher, Yeay, Sygns, YourSuperFoods, StyleCircle or Espadrij l'originale were a part of the event and made it a lot more fun!

-------------------------------------

My first show for the season was Thomas Hanisch. I absolutly LOVED the show, OMG! The music was fantastic and the looks of the collection, inspired by modern rock 'n' roll and floral 70ies vibes were incredible. Good job! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig