Tuesday, 28 June 2016

MBFW Berlin - Day 1


Happy Tuesday & Happy Fashion Week kick-off!


The first day of MBFW Berlin started very early because of my 6a.m.- flight from Cologne to Berlin. Anyways, I enjoyed the fashion week kick-off a lot! It's always exciting because of the people you get to see (again) or meet and the creative vibe in the city.

My first stop today was the Styleranking Fashion Blogger Café - such a great place to meet amazing other girls and boys who enjoy blogging as much as I do! 


Brands like Björn Bork, Yves Rocher, Yeay, Sygns, YourSuperFoods, StyleCircle or Espadrij l'originale were a part of the event and made it a lot more fun!

-------------------------------------

My first show for the season was Thomas Hanisch. I absolutly LOVED the show, OMG! The music was fantastic and the looks of the collection, inspired by modern rock 'n' roll and floral 70ies vibes were incredible. Good job! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig