Sunday, 3 July 2016

MBFW Berlin - Day 3


Happy Sunday!


With this post, I'm finishing my fashion week report by talking about what I did on Thursday, my third and last day. 

First show on Thursday was Lena Hoschek. I fell in love with the whole collection! OMG, I felt so inspired by the nautical and super cute collection. Definetely a huge highlight this season!

(photo credit getty images)


---------------------------------------

My last show for this season was Vanesa Krongold! I have to admit that her collection was the most inspiring and creative one, I have seen the past days! I loved, loved, LOVED the street style influence by Adidas but also the glamorous applications. Brilliant collection!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig