Sonntag, 7. August 2016

California, USA



Hey there!

Okay, so this is my final post about my roadtrip through (mostly) California, Nevada and Arizona. I really enjoyed spending three brilliant weeks of summer in the southwest of the US.
Although I really like sharing travel diaries, I'm going to focus on fashion a lot more in the next weeks.
As you might have noticed, for a few months now, I really lost inspiration and also excitement and fun for blogging. I didn't liked any of the things I did. I really wanted to do my best but got really upset about the blog, which I saw more and more as a business rather than my passion
I feel really excited about new great things that are coming up and I'd be super happy if you want to follow my journey.
Happy Sunday peeps!

--------------------------------------------------------


📌Palm Springs, California 





📌Yosemite National Park, California 




📌Joshua Tree National Park, CA 


SHARE:

Kommentare

  1. Aw J Tree my faaaave. Glad you got to pass through--I live in LA and I'm happy to see you liked it so much! Good luck with everything coming up!

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I really fell in love with LA - Have a great weekend!! x

      Löschen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig