Sunday, January 29, 2017

Event: Platform Fashion 2017


Happy Sunday!

I couldn't make it to Berlin Fashion Week this season so I missed out on all the crazy FW madness. Eventhough I quite like the whole rushing around thing and just going crazy but it can be very exhausting and nerve-wracking at the same time. Because of not wanting to miss out on all of the latest german fashion shows, I went to Platform Fashion in Düsseldorf. You can't compare it to any international fashion week but it's a great way to see german labels and designers presenting their latest designs for the upcoming season. I really enjoyed the Platform Fashion Selected show but also Annette Görtz, last night. 








 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig