Sunday, 19 March 2017

Week No. 11


Happy Sunday!

It's been a while. After finally finishing my pre A-level exams, I found some time to hang out and celebrate with my friends. I can't believe how fast time flies, it's mid of March already and only two more weeks left until I'm completely done with school -Whaaaat? 
I'm beyond excited about summer!

Have a great week peeps!

Last week's birthday girl 
old school's back @champion 
cotton candy sky 
current mess - well, a little arranged but still messy 
Yaaaas! School sh*t's done for a couple of weeks!
on my mind 
Morning after girl's night & sleep over on Wednesday

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig