Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Comment: What is home? // Where is home?



Last week, I had an amazing talk with a friend of mine about how unintentionally and unconscious we sometimes are when talking about “home”.


“What is home? And where is home?”


For me personally it is not just a certain place: it’s not one particular house or one city. I’ve moved a lot so far and have never lived in one place for a very long time which is why “home” is strongly connected to family & friends, I would say.

But if I had to name a specific place that “feels totally like home” it would be Europe.

 I am very happy to be European and to be able to move around freely in all the amazing countries of the European Union without needing to deal with “real borders”.

Working out things together, hand in hand will make us achieve so much more. 


Teamwork makes the dream work! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig