Sunday, November 17, 2019

Outfit: Röhnisch Activewear



Happy Sunday!

To be honest: I am not the biggest sports enthusiast that's out there. BUT: I am even more excited about motivating myself with wearing cool activewear!

This workout wear set by RÖHNISCH is one of the most comfortable I ever owned.

RÖHNISCH is a Swedish activewear brand designed for women by women and focused on functional and sustainable products for all active women - girl power in every way! 

The tights are soft and fit perfectly - and so does the shirt. 






I'M WEARING:

"lasting high waist tights" (size L)

"knot long sleeve top" (size L) 

Check out more activewear here: Röhnisch.com

* in Zusammenarbeit mit RÖHNISCH.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig