Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Blue Dress

Here's the blue dress which I wore in "Sunday", yesterday's post. 
I created and made this lovely dress. I love the stunning colour and the fit. The fabric is a light cotton and very comfortable to wear. I'm excited for many more outfits with the dress!
Have a great Tuesday!

Hier ist das blaue Kleid, welches ich im Blogpost "Sunday" getragen habe. Ich habe es selbst entworfen und somit auch genäht. Ich liebe die Farbe sowie den Schnitt. Das Kleid besteht aus einem leichtem Baumwollstoff und sehr angenehm zu tragen. Ich freue mich schon auf weitere Outfits mit dem tollen Kleid ! 
Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Dienstag! 

Outfit:  Dress- KFB, my own ; Belt- H&M


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig