Saturday, 13 April 2013

Spring's Up !

It has been a great Saturday. I did some shopping and enjoyed the lovely weather.

Finally, the spring is up!
I went for a low cut jeans, a black&white printed shirt and my light pink (rosé) leather jacket, which I showed you in  "Back! - Black & White" before.
I've been wearing my Nike Air sneakers for nearly every outfit,  I was showing the last month. They're definetely my favourites this spring! They go well with many looks that I wear. The black shopper, which I used pretty often the last time, finished it.
I love this outfit because of the light spring colours in combination with black.
I wish you a great Saturday evening ! xoxo

Endlich, der Frühling!
Mein heutiges Shopping-Outfit : eine low-cut Jeans, eine graphische Bluse in Schwarz&Weiß und meine rosé, leicht rosafarbene Lederjacke, die ich schon im Post "Back!- Black & White" anhatte.
Dazu habe ich, wie in der letzten Zeit oft, die Nike Air Sneakers getragen. Für den Frühling sind die Nikes definitiv meine Favoriten, da diese zu vielen der Looks passen, die ich gerne trage.
Ein Outfit in hellen Frühlingsfarben und schwarz.
Ich wünsche euch einen schönen Samstagabend ! xoxo

Outfit :  Jeans by Diesel ; Jacket- H&M ; Shirt by Street One ; Sneakers - Nike ; Shopper by Topshop 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig