Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Simple, Easy,Cool

Hey There!
Here's my first outfit post for July. 
I wore this look yesterday and enjoyed the great weather.
I went for a striped jeans in white and blue, my favourite fake-leather jacket and my Nike Air sneakers.
My pink shoulder bag looked good with this outfit.
I hope you're having an awesome day! ;-)

Dies ist mein erster Juli-Outfit-Post. 
Ich habe diesen Look gestern getragen und das tolle Wetter sehr genossen.
Ich habe mich für eine blau-weiß gestreifte Jeans , meine Lieblings-Fake-Lederjacke und meine Nike Airs entschieden. 
Meine pinke Tasche hat dazu prima gepasst.
Ich hoffe ihr habt einen tollen Tag!

I wore :  Jeans,Jacket by H&M ; T-Shirt- Naf Naf ; Sneakers by Nike ; Shoulder Bag - S.Oliver 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig