Thursday, 13 March 2014

Happy Day



Hello Everyone!

Finally, the first outfit post of the month is here :)

I had a beautiful, lovely day with my lovelies in Cologne today!
We did a school trip and had no lessons, so this was a perfect thursday.

I'm so in love with the sunny and also quite warm weather right now!
Even though, I loved wearing my parka for the first time this year.

We had a lot of fun and are very HAPPY!
I'm now getting myself back to studying because I have a maths exam coming up tommorrow. 

Have a wonderful (rest-)day girls and boys!

Love, K.


----------------------------

Meine Lieben!

Endlich gibt es den ersten Outfitpost des Monats hier auf dem Blog!

Ich hatte heute einen wundervollen Tag mit meinen lieben Freundinnen in Köln!
Wir waren auf einem Ausflug und hatten keinen Unterricht, sodass der Donnerstag perfekt war.

Ich finde das momentan sonnige Wetter so toll und trage deswegen meinen leichten Parka sehr gerne.

Wir hatten einen Menge Spaß und sind sehr HAPPY gewesen!

Ich wünsche euch einen schönen, restlichen Tag!


I Wore :  Parka - Zara ; Jeans by Review ; Sneakers - Nike ; white T-Shirt by H&M ; Bag - Cowboy Bags ; Necklace by Primark 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig