Freitag, 11. April 2014

Berlin Diary #1 - Outfit


 Hey!

I had an amazing time in Berlin the past days!


Everything was just perfect and I saw a lot of different corners in the city.

The next following posts will be full with impressions, inspirations or outfit pictures.
I hope you will enjoy them!

The first "Berlin Diary"-Post is an outfit, which I wore in Prenzlauer Berg on Tuesday. 
I went for my black fake leather jacket, simple dark blue jeans and my favourite comfy sneakers. 
In the following pictures you can spot my friend, who took these pictures with.
This day was amazing!

Have a wonderful weekend girls and boys!

Love K. 


----------------------------

Ich hatte eine tolle Zeit in Berlin in den letzten Tagen! 

Alles war einfach perfekt und ich habe eine Menge verschiedenen Ecken der Stadt sehen können.
Die nächsten folgenden Posts werden voll mit Eindrücken, Inspirationen oder Outfit Bildern sein. 

Der erste "Berlin Diary"-Post ist ein Outfit, das ich in Prenzlauer Berg am Dienstag anhatte. 
Ich hatte meine schwarzen Kunstleder-Jacke, einfache dunkelblaue Jeans und mein Nike Sneakers an. 
Unter den folgenden Bildern ist außerdem meine liebe Freundin, die die Bilder mit mir geschossen hat :) 
Habt ein wunderbares Wochenende, ihr Liebem! 



What I Wore : black jacket by glamorous ; jeans - review ; shirt - H&M ; sneakers by Nike ; bag by Topshop ; necklace - Forever 21 ; parka ( laying on bag ) by zara and scarf by H&M 

What She Wore : Vintage denim jacket ; jeans and shirt - Forever 21 ; Sneakers - Converse ; Scarf by H&M ; Bag 

SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig