Sonntag, 3. August 2014

Summer Playlist



Summer To-Do List Nr. 5 : Eine Playlist mit Sommerliedern erstellen.

Am Strand habe ich die folgenden Titel rauf und runter gehört - und immer wenn ich nun diese Playlist anmache, bekomme ich das wundervolle "Strand-Gefühl" zurück.

Habt einen schönen Sonntag!


Summer To -Do List Nr. 5 - Create a playlist with all my favourite summery songs.

I heard all of the following songs over and over again, while laying on the beach and every time I now put on this playlist I get back that wonderful "beach feeling".
Have a lovely sunday guys!

...............................................................................
My Summer Playlist 2014 

1. Don't - Ed Sheeran

2. Auf Uns - Andreas Burani 

3. Rather Be - Clean Bandit Feat. Jess Glynne

4. My Love - Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne

5. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors

6. Heart to Heart - James Blunt

7. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

8. Money On My Mind - Sam Smith

9. Maps - Maroon 5

10. Of The Night - Bastille

11. Traum - Cro

12. Air Balloon - Lily Allen

13. I'm Ready - AJR

14. Opposite Of Adults - Chiddy Bang

15. Budapest - George Ezra

SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig