Tuesday, 16 September 2014

What Inspired Me, What I Loved #1

Sunset out of my window.

Schon länger gab es keinen Inspirations-Post mehr auf dem Blog, weshalb ich heute einige Bilder der vergangenen Wochen aus den verschiedensten "Themenbereichen" zusammengestellt habe. 
----------------
I haven't posted inspiration posts in a long time so I put together a few pictures of the past weeks from very different "topics".


blue sky, cotton white clouds.
At the Vogue Fashion Night Out in Dusseldorf

"September Weather Outfit" ( full post *here* )
Cologne, seen out of the tram
Current desk situation


Girls talk situation at "Törtchen Törtchen" in Cologne
As Usual.
"Pop Of Pink" ( See the full blogpost *here* )
FromWhereIStand - my current every day look
Frozen Yoghurt Addiction.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KFB Fashionfactory.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig