Friday, July 10, 2015

MBFW Berlin - Spring/Summer 2016


My first fashion week experience - busy but so amazing!

The past days were super busy but so so amazing! It was my first fashion week ever and - of course as always - I was extremly nervous. I didn't really know what to expect, what would really happen and how everything would work, but it turned out so easy and uncomplicated, as I know now.

So I started the "adventure fashion week" at The Apartment to see 
Louise Friedlaender's new S/S 16 collection. 
I really liked the location and of course the amazing designs! Every piece had a special detail that made the look so interesting. The colours are perfect for the summer season - super cool!


Right after Louise Friedlaender, I went to the Kronprinzenpalais where the Berliner Mode Salon was located during fashion week, to see the VONSCHWANENFLÜGELPUPKE collection.
They presented their latest designs as an installation which was great because you were able to look closer at the looks and could walk around.
I really liked the amazing prints and playful cuts. 


The third show on that day was Rebekka Ruétz. Her show was at the Berlin Fashion Week main stage behind the Brandenburger Tor
This show was so different to the other ones because there were a lot more people around. 
Rebekka Ruétz's collection "A touch of Frida" was super cool! I loved the colours, the pretty hair and the cuts!


Last but not least, I went to the OneWolf show. 
The S/S 16 menswear collection was very creative and inspiring. I liked the layered looks and simple colours. Super cool!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig