Sonntag, 19. Juni 2016

New Blog Face


Hey there!

As you might have noticed, the blog has a whole new look! I am super excited to finally share it with you and I hope you'll be enjoying this place as much as I hope to do.

In the past few weeks and months, I struggled a lot with my creativity and passion because the blog became more and more a business to me than just my hobby that I enjoyed doing. Because of losing that "fire" and passion, I didn't really liked what I did. I wasn't sure what to post, what I wanted to share with you and what was important to me, so it took me some time to think about a new plan to run this little corner and turn it into a creative and fun space again! 

I feel so so excited about the upcoming weeks because there'll be so much coming up! After this week, I'll be heading to Berlin for fashionweek, which I still can't believe, is going to be my third season. After that I'll be celebrating the last week of school with my friends before I'll be on my way to California to spent the summer there - people, you better be ready for some great posts!

Have a great start into the week and stay passioned!


SHARE:

Kommentare

  1. I'm glad you've managed to make your blog fun again, I completely get that whole feeling x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your blog looks absolutely fab! Can't wait to see what posts you have coming for the Summer.

    Sammy xo.
    www.littlefickle.com

    AntwortenLöschen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig