Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016

7 Things - San Francisco


Hey There!


I'm currently in Santa Barbara and am about to head to LA and especially to West Hollywood. But first things first, I'd like to share my personal San Francisco tips.

I've spent six days in the city and enjoyed it so much. I was super impressed and loved the easy-going vibe along the bay and the very friendly people.



1. Cliff House - If you plan to see a lot more of SF and drive along the coast line, stop at the Cliff House and enjoy the stunning view over the bay!


2. Well, this is something that I like to do on every trip: taking time to have a great, lovely breakfast! My favorite spot in SF:

Pat's Café - 2330 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133





 3. Lombard & Francisco Street - I loved the stunning view over the city and the ocean and the pretty houses!





4. Fisherman's Wharf - quite a tourist area but still really really lovely!

5. Chubby Noodle - one of my fav restaurants in SF! Amazing modern asian cuisine.

1310 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133


6. Of course - the Golden Gate Bridge. If you want to explore the city in a sporty way, rent a bike and bike across the bridge to Sausalito and Tiburon.




7. Shopping is always a good idea: 

Hayes Street - great independent shops and lovely small designer fashion. Also an area where you'll find lovely cafés and restaurants!




Post Street / Union Square - all international brands and shops 


SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© Kera Fee.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig