Friday, July 1, 2016

MBFW Berlin 2016 #Day2


Happy Friday!
Wednesday has been a long and stressful day, running to several fun and fancy shows.
My first stop for the day was the 20-years-anniversary show by Anja Gockel where she focused on colorful prints.



Afterwards, I went to the Rebekka Ruétz show which was simply incredible. I really enjoyed the couture elements, combinations of antic prints and timeless chicness.
What a great show!



------------------------------------------

One of my personal favorites was Philomena Zanetti. I adore the simple and clean looks and really loved the sporty and casual elements, the socks and Birkenstocks!



The last but not least show for the day was Tomcsanyi. She did an amazing job with her great collection! I love the 70ies vibes, denim looks and shiny shoes and fabrics.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Kera Fee. | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig